Kane 905 Commercial Flue Gas Analyser
Designed for gas engineers to use on commercial and domestic oil, gas and biomass flue gas applications. Suitable for boiler installation, commissioning or servicing. The Kane 905 is supplied with Hydrogen compensated Carbon Monoxide sensor 0-4000ppm and Oxygen sensor 0-21%, with options to add two further sensors. A high range CO sensor 0-10% can replace the standard CO sensor. Differential Pressure and Temperature (inlet, flue gas, differential) are also measured. Ambient monitoring allows the capability to detect CO leakage.
The standard probe is rated at 650°C, temperatures up to 1200°C can be accommodated using an optional high-temperature probe.
A wireless upgrade enables data transmission to a PC using Kane Live software. Send printout data to a mobile device by downloading the free Kane wireless printer app.
If serviced annually, the warranty extends to six years.
- CO/CO2 ratio
- Excess air
- Combustion efficiency
- NOx (calculated with just NO sensor fitted) -Absolute measurement with NO and NO2 sensors installed
Sensor Options: (up to 2 other)
- CO 0-100,000ppm
- NO 0-100ppm
- NO 0-5000ppm
- NO2 0-1000ppm
- SO2 0-100ppm
- SO2 0-5,000ppm
- BTM/450 Wireless Android module
- BTM 450LE Wireless iOS module
- IRP-2 Infra-Red Printer (wireless)
Standard Fuel Types Selectable:
- Natural Gas
- 28-sec oil
- 35-sec oil
- Heavy oil
- Solid fuel
- User fuel
- *Further types can be added by inputting calorific values
- Stores 150 sets of test results
- Handset 220mm x 55mm x 120mm, weight 1kg
- Probe length 240mm x diameter 8mm with 285mm long stainless steel shaft. Type K thermocouple supplied with 1.5m long neoprene hose
Supplied with all the following: KM905 flue gas analyser with infrared output to optional printer, KMCP10 flue measuring gas probe, protective rubber sleeve, long-life battery, charger, Kane May calibration test report and product manual.