Designed for Industrial use, the Kane 988 can measure up to 8 gases simultaneously. Supplied with Carbon Monoxide, Oxygen, Hydrocarbon and Carbon Dioxide measurement capability with the flexibility of adding SO2, NOX and H2S sensors for your application.
- O2 0-21%
- CO 0-10000ppm & 0-10%. H2 compensated and with over-range protection
- HC 0-5,000ppm
- CO2 0-20%
- Latest upgradeable sensor technology
- Measure up to 8 gases
- Optional NO, NO2, SO2 and H2S sensors
- MCERTS (pending) compatible with optional KANE GCU gas chiller unit
- Wirelessly connect to optional KANE LINK enabled devices
- Commission and service industrial boilers/engines
- Install and service industrial oil & gas appliances
- Combustion performance checks
- Combustion efficiency checks
- Flue draught
Kane 988 FGA is supplied with KANE LINK wireless module, O2, CO, HC and CO2 sensors, 2psi pressure sensor supplied with a pressure hose, CP2T combustion probe, CU12VDCA21 charger, 20106 backpack and MSC00017 handset pouch.
Probes & Accessories
CHSP5 285mm high-temperature smoke PTFE lined probe with removable shaft 4m neoprene hose.
CHSLP5 1m professional high-temperature smoke PTFE lined probe with removable shaft 4m neoprene hose.
KMCE10 10m hose & thermocouple extension.
KANEIRP-2 Infra-red printer.
20106 Heavy-duty backpack.
SM50038 Replacement water trap.