A mains operated heat detector tester range, comprising of two models the Solo 423 and Solo 424. For use where cables and leads are acceptable. There are no power restraints so the range lends itself to the testing of higher temperature detectors.
Providing a powerful heat source contained within a transparent cup which enables visibility of the detector LED. A professional device enabling testing of heat detectors without causing damage. A lower-cost solution compared to the wireless model. Can test detectors up to a height of 9 metres/30 foot.
- Operating voltage; Solo 423 model 110-120v & Solo 424 model 220-240v
- Suits fixed temperature, rate-of-rise and combination detectors up to 194°F / 90°C
- Fast activation times
- Can be used on a range of heat detectors
- Designed for use at height, at angles and low level
- Supplied with 5m / 16ft cable (additional 5m / 16ft cable optional)
- Thermal cut out for safety
- Part of detectortesters range by No Climb