Solo 461 is a wireless heat detector tester, powered by interchangeable battery batons (3000mAh) mounted inside the access pole, supplied with a fast charger to enable all-day operation without hindrance by cables or wires.
Solo 461 heating is activated when a detector breaks the infra-red beam. Innovative cross air technology, blows hot air horizontally within the testing cup, providing fast, functional test results. Activates 95% of spot/point heat detectors (fixed temperature, rate of rise and combination up to 194°F / 90°C) within seconds, faster than previous models.
By microprocessor control, blown air is heated by an element before leaving the narrow opening, resulting in a beam of heated air aimed at the sensor, not the detectors plastic housing. Saving power & time and allowing longer operation periods between charging. Capable testing detectors up to a height of 9 metres/30 foot using solo access poles.
- Works with most heat detectors
- UL & ULC listed
- Reference point allows the beam of heated air to align with a detector of any size or shape
- Alarms triggered more rapidly than other safe techniques
- Damage to the plastic exterior of heat detector minimised (heat source targets sensor)
- Transparent test cup for a clear view of detector LED
- Detector manufacturer approved
- Designed for use at height, angles or low level
- Standby after 120 seconds of use for protection
- Auto switch-off after 5 minutes in standby
- Part of detectortesters range by No Climb
Cordless Heat Detector Test Kit – Includes 1 x Solo 460 cordless heat head unit, 2 x Solo 770 battery baton, 1 x Solo 727 fast charger.