The PrimaX I Gas Transmitter is a reliable gas detection solution for indoor and outdoor use. The transmitter can detect toxic gases and oxygen and is housed in an anti-static, reinforced nylon enclosure. With a large, easy-to-read LCD screen, the transmitter attaches to an integral mounting plate for hassle-free installation. Additionally, the built-in keypad enables quick and simple calibration.
The unit uses a 4-20 mA output signal to transmit data and can also be configured to use HART digital communication. With easily replaced plug-in sensors, the PrimaX I transmitter suits laboratories, chemical plants, power plants and several other industry settings.
- Robust, anti-static, reinforced nylon housing (IP 66)
- Integral mounting plate for quick and easy installation
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Menu, gas concentration and error messages displayed in plain text
- Plug-in replacement sensor
- Quick-release connector
- 4–20 mA output signal and SIL 2
- HART digital communication option
PrimaX I Housing option: PM (Plastic)
PrimaX P Housing option: AM/AN (Aluminium)
PrimaX IR Housing option: AM/AN & SM/SN (Aluminium & Stainless Steel)