The Kane 945 is an industrial flue gas analyser with a Hydrogen compensated Carbon Monoxide sensor 0-4000ppm and an Oxygen sensor 0-21%. Two sensors can be added, providing high-range CO readings or NOX and SO2 measurements.
The standard probe is rated at 650°C, and temperatures up to 1200°C can be accommodated using an optional high-temperature probe. Ideal for installing, commissioning and servicing industrial/commercial oil, gas or biomass appliances. Measures flue draft, used for combustion checks and efficiency checks. Safety monitoring of ambient CO is possible without needing a separate instrument.
Suitable for fuel types; Natural Gas, Butane, Propane, LPG, 28-sec oil, 35-sec oil, Heavy oil, Solid fuel and User fuel.
- O2 0-21%
- CO 0-4,000ppm (Hydrogen compensated)
- Differential pressure
- Temperature – inlet/flue gas/differential
Choose two additional sensors from below
- CO 0-100,000ppm
- NO 0-100ppm
- NO 0-5,000ppm
- NO2 0-1,000ppm
- SO2 0-100ppm
- SO2 0-5,000ppm
- CO/CO2 ratio
- Excess air
- Combustion efficiency
- NOx (if NO sensor fitted)
- Stores 150 sets of test results
- Handset 220mm x 55mm x 120mm, weight 1kg
- Probe length 240mm x diameter 8mm with 285mm long stainless steel shaft. Type K thermocouple supplied with 1.5m long neoprene hose
The 945 is supplied with a probe, charger, operation manual, calibration report and carry case.
The free Kane printer app uses KANE LIVE software to print out data to a mobile device for transmission to a PC.