Kane May 900 Plus Multi-Gas Emissions Analyser
This product is now obsolete and replaced by the 958 or the more advanced 988.
Kane 900 Plus handheld multi-gas flue/emissions analyser is designed for commercial and domestic flue gas measurement and analysis. The display can show eight parameters simultaneously, showing the gas readings and calculated values of efficiency and pollution.
Supplied as standard with CO and O2 sensors and calculated CO2 value CO/CO2 ratio (poison index). Other calculated values include boiler efficiency, excess air and losses. The CO sensor supplied as standard is hydrogen compensated, providing increased accuracy. It can accommodate another two sensors; add NO (for calculated NOX) and SO2. Or NO and NO2 for exact NOX measurements.
It can log up to 150 readings and transfer data to a printer or PC. Printout is compliance-friendly, indicating time, date, company name, and telephone number.
- Large display
- Printer connectivity by IR link – printed header can be adjusted
- Datalogging and transfer to PC
- Long-life battery recharged in situ
- High-range CO sensor replaces the standard CO sensor
- Standard NO sensor and Low range option
- NO2 sensor
- SO2 sensor
- Pressure sensor +150mbar to -150mbar
- KMIRP infra-red thermal paper printer
- KANE IMPrint infra-red plain paper printer
KM900 is supplied with a KMCP10 flue gas probe, protective rubber sleeve, battery charger, operator’s manual and carry case.