Kane May 900 Plus Multi-Gas Emissions Analyser
This product is now obsolete and has been replaced by the Kane 905.
Kane 900 Plus handheld multi-gas flue/emissions analyser is designed for commercial and domestic flue gas measurement and analysis. The display can show eight parameters at the same time showing the gas readings and calculated values of efficiency and pollution.
Supplied as standard with CO and O2 sensors and calculated CO2 value CO/CO2 ratio (poison index) other calculated values include boiler efficiency, excess air and losses. It can accommodate another two sensors, add NO for calculated NOX and SO2 or NO and NO2 for exact NOX measurements. There is a further option for a pressure sensor +150mbar to -150mbar. The probe supplied with the unit is KMCP10 flue probe. The CO sensor supplied as standard is hydrogen compensated, providing increased accuracy.
Can data log up to 150 readings and can transfer data to a printer or PC. Print out is compliance-friendly indicated time and date, company name telephone number.
- Large display
- Printer connectivity by IR link – printed header can be adjusted
- Datalogging and transfer to PC
- Long-life battery recharged in situ
- High range CO sensor replaces standard CO sensor
- Standard NO sensor and Low range option
- NO2 sensor
- SO2 sensor
- KMIRP infra-red thermal paper printer
- KANE IMPrint infra-red plain paper printer
KM900 is supplied with flue gas probe, protective rubber sleeve, battery charger, operators manual and carry case.