The Drager X-plore 4740 is a rugged half mask offering comfort and leak tightness for challenging work.
Compatible with a vast range of filters: Gases, vapours and particles, making it applicable to most industries.
Combining a soft mask body, specially shaped nose seal and a sturdy plastic frame offer advantages during extended use, providing a good fit, leak tightness and eliminating pressure points. Part of the 4700 series of masks.
- FlexiFit head harness makes the mask easy to don and doff even with long hair.
- The drop-down system allows mask removal by releasing a neck hook without having to take a helmet off.
- Low exhalation valve flushes warm air and liquids out of the masks – keeping your face cool, even when working hard.
- Filter connection Rd40 (ø 40 mm) (RA) standard thread connection acc. to EN 148-1 and NIOSH filters.
- Durable plastic case
Choice of two mask materials: Ergonomic thermoplastic rubber (TPE) or extremely comfortable silicone – suitable for sensitive skin.
The silicone version is also available in two sizes.
- Outstanding comfort
- Excellent fit
- Virtually no pressure points
- TPE version is free of paint-affecting substances
- Choose between two different sizes and filter connectors
- Wide range of filters
R55876 X-plore 4740 TPE body size M/L
R55874 X-plore 4740 Silicone body size M/L
R55875 X-plore 4740 Silicone body size S/M
RM07000 Carry box – Wikru Robust box for half-mask including filter