The Drager X-plore 4790 is a rugged half mask offering comfort and leak tightness for challenging work.
A variety of filters offer protection from gases, vapours, and particles, making it suitable for a range of industries.
Combining a soft mask body, specially shaped nose seal and a sturdy plastic frame offers advantages during extended use and provides a good fit, leak tightness and elimination of pressure points.
- FlexiFit head harness makes the mask easy to don and doff even with long hair.
- Release the neck hook to remove the mask without removing a helmet (“drop down” strap system).
- The low exhalation valve flushes warm air and liquids out of the masks – keeping your face cool, even when working hard.
- Very high, tight fit, comfortable to wear.
- Filter connection with round thread RD 90. U e with all-round thread filters (diameter 91 mm)
- CE certified according to EN 140
Choice of two mask materials: Ergonomic thermoplastic rubber (TPE) or extremely comfortable silicone in two sizes – ideal for sensitive skin.
- Outstanding comfort
- Excellent fit
- Virtually no pressure points
- TPE version is free of paint-affecting substances
- Choose between two different sizes & filter connectors
- Wide range of filters
R55879 X-plore 4790 Rd91 TPE body size M/L
R55877 X-plore 4790 Silicone body size M/L
R55878 X-plore 4790 Silicone body size S/M
RM07000 Carry box – Wikru Robust box for half-mask including filter