SoundEar II Industry noise warning sign informs staff when noise needs to be reduced or when hearing protection is required. So you know when to put on earmuffs, ensuring noise regulation compliance.
The Soundear II gives a clear visual indication of when and where to use ear protection removing any uncertainty. The unit displays green when monitoring, yellow when noise is becoming loud and red when the noise is too loud. Even in small dosages, noise can affect our concentration and ability to learn and stress levels. Suitable for manufacturing, warehouses and construction
Pre-set 16 different noise limits ranging from 40 to 115 dB, using the red wheel at the bottom of the device to select the desired noise limit. Once the set level has been exceeded, a visual warning sign consisting of a flashing red light will display. It is recommended to set the device to turn red at 85 dB, following the noise regulations; this will trigger the yellow warning light on at 80 dB.
Placement can be anywhere within a plant; however, you need to consider that the microphone, located at the bottom of the device, must not be obstructed. Wallmount at the height of 150-200 cm above the floor, away from any noisy machines or soft fabrics nearby that may cause interference to noise levels. Housed in Shockproof acrylic with IP 42 (dust- waterproof) and can be used inside and outside.
A data log that saves measurements for up to four weeks is available for the SoundEar II system. The computer program delivered and the data log allow the measurements from the last four weeks to be shown in a printable graph.
- Length 265 mm x width 205 mm x height 46 mm. Weight: 1.5 kg. The large display model is detailed here
- Power supply: 24 Volt DC
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C
- Measurement parameters: Frequency: 20Hz to 16kHz. Scope of measurement: 40 dB to 115 dB
- Frequency weighing: A-filter. Time weighing: Slow (1 sec). Deviation: +/- 3 d
- Can be connected to an external microphone
- 60601-1: Medical electrical equipment. Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance
- 60601-1-2: Medical electrical equipment. Part 1-2: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance