Now replaced by the Propak I.
The Contour 100 self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) is aimed at the oil, gas and petrochemical market. The set includes an anti-static composite light backplate. The harness is not padded but can be adjusted to fit precisely. Also supplied is the Tempest positive pressure lung demand valve, shoulder located pressure indicator with warning whistle and 200/300 bar cylinder connector.
- Made from flame-resistant 50% Kevlar blend materials and features a half lumbar pad
- Designed for use with the Vision 3 or Promask facemasks
- Breathing apparatus is compatible with Sabre cylinders from 4.7 to 11.0 litres capacity, Steel or lighter Carbon Composite
- Airline option available with CEN, or Foster and Hansen or Hansen HK airline type couplings
- Decontamination CEN attachment is available
1045573 CTR-100 Standard Apparatus, as the above single-cylinder, set supplied with Kevlar cylinder band.
1045575 CTR-110 Apparatus with CEN decontamination attachment.
1045576 CTR-120 Apparatus with CEN airline attachment
2007104 Apparatus with Foster/HansenMil Spec airline attachment (CTR-120 Foster/Hansen mil-spec)
2015848 Apparatus with Hansen HK airline attachment (CTR-120 Hansen HK)