The AACULP Alarmline II Analogue control unit by UTC Fire & Security includes an LCD only and requires a laptop and configuration software for programming. Alarms can be set and pre-alarms temperatures entered. Compatible with any Alarmline analogue linear heat detection cable up to 500 metres in length.
AACU-PCC software must be purchased in addition to the controller to access the configuration interface. A USB cable is included.
Volt free changeover contacts within the control unit provide pre-alarm and alarm signalling to a primary fire alarm or building management system. A failsafe opto-isolated phototransistor fault output is also provided.
Monitors temperature changes on the LHD sensor cable and provides alerts of damaged cable, by open and short circuit recognition. Should temperature within the controller exceed 100°C (212°F), the internal sensor will trigger an alarm.
The LHD sensor cable can be linked to the controller by electrical cable allowing the installation of the AACULP in another area.
Set up is done by measuring and entering the calibration resistance of the sensor cable removing the need to know the sensor cable length. No nomograms or charts required. An isolated input is included, enabling remote reset functionality. No user controls are on the control unit if required see.
- Sensor cable length – Min 30.5m, Max 500m
- Supply voltage: 20-28VDC, Current consumption: Quiescent – 70mA max, Alarm – 100mA max
- 2 x Volt free outputs (Alarm & Pre-Alarm) rated 2A @ 30VDC, 0.25A @ 250VAC
- 1 x Opto Isolated output (Fault) rated 20mA @ 50VDC
- 1 x Isolated input (Reset) requires 20-28VDC pulse for min 5s
- Alarm and Pre-Alarm temperature range 54 – 100 Deg C (129 – 212 Deg F)
- 4 LED indicators: Red – Alarm, Red, Pre-Alarm, Amber – Fault, Power – Green
- Polycarbonate enclosure, Ingress rating IP66
- Dimensions (mm): 182w x 182h x 90d
9-30841 power supply is required, which also charges back up batteries. Will operate for 24 hours after a power cut. Contains space for 2 x 17Ah batteries. A relay output is provided for remote monitoring of mains fail and battery faults.
AACU-EOL This is a module for AACULP or AACUSP control units. For units with faulty EOL modules this can be ordered as a replacement.