The Kane 101 performs the following:
- Measures & logs ambient carbon monoxide (CO) & carbon dioxide (CO2) for indoor air quality (IAQ) checks
- Checks that flueless gas appliances including space heaters, water heaters & kitchen equipment are operating safely
- Monitoring airflow around air conditioning units & kitchen extractor fans
- Room air quality & flow measurement
- Ideal for commercial catering kitchens
- Temperature & relative humidity measurement (optional)
- Wireless included
- Connect to KANE LIVE & PRINTER Apps
- Print test results with user details to optional printer
- Designed for use with CIS23 & BS8494
- Meets requirements of EN50543
- Records & logs tests including room CO with variable sampling time up to 30 minutes – use for: sweep test, migration test, Type C sealed appliance, Type B boiler open flue, Type A cooker, water heater & space heater
- Autozero CO2 sensor removes the need to manually zero CO2 sensor
- Optional tripod
- Ambient CO 0-1,000ppm
- Ambient CO2 200-4,000ppm
- Probe temperature -20° 200-4,000ppm
- Probe temperature -20° to +60°
- Probe humidity 10 to 95% RH
- Probe airflow 0.3-30m/s
- Size Handset 200mm / 7.9” x 45mm / 1.8” x 90mm / 3.5”. Weight 1kg / 2.2lb
- Ambient Operating Range +0°C to +45°C / 32-104°F. 10% to 90% RH non- condensing
- Battery Life 6 hours from full charge and with pump on
- Battery Charger (standard type trickle charger) Input: 100 – 240 V ac 50 – 60 Hz. Output: 12V dc. @ 800 mA. Max.
KANE101 IAQ analyser with a wireless module, CO, CO2, supplied with SGAP sample probe & 19278 battery charger.
KANE101 KIT As KANE101 plus KANE-IRP3 infra-red printer & 17820 carry bag.
KANE101 AFM KIT As KANE101 KIT plus AFM3 airflow, temp & RH probe, & 20128 extension stick.