Obsolete replacement detailed here.
The Kane 452 NO flue gas analyser measures CO (0 to 2000ppm), NO (0-100ppm) and CO2 direct with an infra-red sensor 0-20%. Differential temperature and differential pressure ±80mbar are measured too, designed for the domestic gas heating engineer for installing and servicing oil or gas boilers. With a kit available inclusive of a smoke pump for oil boiler work.
Operation is by a rotary switch with parameters shown on a six-line display. A dual pump system for the CO sensor provides over-range protection. The structured automatic commissioning adheres to Technical Bulletin 143 without the user having to select the test sequence.
A data hold feature fixes current results on screen and readings are stored to internal memory. Results can be downloaded wirelessly or sent an infrared printer; both of these features are optional. The Kane 452 NO can measure combustion efficiency, CO/CO2 ratio, pressure, let by and tightness, commission testing and flue draft.
Suitable for the following fuel types; Natural gas Propane, Butane, LPG, Light Oils (28/35 sec), Wood Pellets, Town Gas, Coke Gas, Bio-Oil, Bio Gas & 5 user-defined fuels.
Tested to EN50379, BS7967 and TB 143.
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) 0-20%. Resolution is 0.1%
- Carbon monoxide (CO) 0-2,000ppm, over 3000ppm purge pump operates
- Nitric Oxide 0-100ppm (low range)
- Ambient CO monitoring capability
- Flue temperature 0-600°C, inlet temperature (internal sensor)0-50°C, inlet temperature (external sensor) 0-600°C
- Differential pressure (±80mbar)
- Flue draught
- Built-in torchlight
- Sensor life five years
- Magnetic back for mounting
- Oxygen (O2) 0-21%
- CO/CO2 ratio 0-0.999
- Combustion efficiency
- Excess air
- 60 Combustion tests
- 20 Pressure tests
- 20 Tightness tests
- 20 Temperature tests
- 20 Room CO tests
- 20 Commissioning tests
- Temperature 0°C to ±45°C, 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Battery life >8 hours using 4 Alkaline AA cells. Chargers (optional) 100-240v charger, for NiMH batteries only; 12v in-vehicle charger
- Handset 200 x 45 x 90mm, weight 0.8kg handset with rubber cover
- Probe details; length 300mm including handle, 6mm diameter x 240mm long stainless steel shaft with 2m long neoprene hose. Type K thermocouple
Kane 452NO Analyser Only: Includes; boiler analyser, probe, pressure connectors, charger, manual & calibration certificate.
Kane 452NO Standard Kit: Includes; all of above and adds; KANE IRP-2 Infra-red printer & carry case.
Kane 452NO Oil Kit: Includes; Boiler analyser, KANEIRP-2 infra-red printer, charger, manual smoke pump, 0-300psi gauge, manifold, compound gauge, hose, adapters & large carry bag.
For data transmission to PC using KANE LIVE software or print out data to a mobile device, using the free Kane printer app.
- BTM/450 Wireless android module
- BTM/450LE Wireless iOS module
- KANEIRP-2 infra-red printer