The Kane 255 is a combustion analyser measuring Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide and flue temperature. Calculated parameters are Oxygen, CO/CO2 ratio and Combustion efficiency (Nett, Gross or Condensing) and excess air.
Suitable for installing and servicing a range of domestic boilers, with preprogrammed fuel types; Natural gas, Butane, Propane, LPG, 28/35 sec oil and Wood pellets.
The Analyser’s CO sensor can also monitor Carbon Monoxide in the ambient air, measuring ppm or mg/m3, detecting hazards from leakage.
Operation of the KANE255 combustion analyser is by four buttons and rotary dial with parameters shown on a two-line display. Data can be frozen to capture snapshot readings or stored. Storage capacity is 20 tests. The pump can be disabled, and a send button allows of real-time printing of results when used with the optional infrared printer.
Tested to EN50379. Use for BS7967 and Technical Bulletin 143.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) 0-20%
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-2,000ppm
- Flue temperature 0-600°C
- Sensor life five years
- Protective rubber cover with integral magnet for hands-free boiler mounting
- Warranty 5 years with a service plan
- Oxygen (O2) 0-21%
- CO/CO2 ratio 0-0.999
- Combustion efficiency
- Temperature 0°C to +40°C, 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Battery life >8 hours using 4 Alkaline AA cells. Chargers (optional) 100-240v charger, for NiMH batteries only; 12v in-vehicle charger
- Handset 200 x 45 x 90mm, weight 1kg with rubber cover
- Probe details; length 300mm including handle, 6mm diameter x 200mm long stainless steel shaft with 3m long neoprene hose. Type K thermocouple
KANE 255 Analyser Only: Includes; analyser, KMCP2 flue probe, charger, manual & calibration certificate.
Kane 255 Standard Kit: Includes; all of above and adds; KANE IRP-2 Infra-red printer & carry bag.
Kane 255 PRO Kit: Includes; all of the Standard Kit above and adds GLD/450plus gas leak detector, KAL1 air-liquid temperature probe, pressure hose & 2 x KPCP clamp-on pipe temperature probes and carry bag.
KANE 255 CPA1 Kit: Includes; all of the PRO Kit above and adds ASP2 appliance sampling probe kit, 12v in-vehicle charger, in a large carry bag.
KANE 255 Oil Kit: Includes analyser, KANE IRP-2 Infra-red printer, KANEMSP manual smoke pump & oil pressure test kit.