KANE258 Flue Gas Analyser with direct CO, O2 and CO sensor protection
- Entry-level FGA for domestic gas applications
- Purge pump protection prevents accidental damage to CO sensor, providing over-range protection
- Rotary dial & 6 line display
- Wireless option
- Connect to KANE LIVE & GAS CHECKER Apps
- Data hold, log & print with user details to optional printer
- Produce test reports: Combustion & temperature
- USB Charger
- Ten years ‘no quibble’ warranty when recertified by KANE
- Install and service domestic oil & gas appliances
- Combustion performance checks
- Combustion efficiency checks
- CO 0-2,000ppm
- O2 0-21%
- Differential temperature
- CO2 0-20%
- CO/CO2 ratio
- Excess air
- Combustion efficiency
- Natural Gas
- Light oil
- Wood pellets
KANE258 flue gas analyser, supplied with a probe, USB charger, Quick reference guide & calibration certificate.
KANE258 KIT flue gas analyser as above, with KANEIRP-2 infra-red printer, charger and carry case.
KANE258 PRO KIT As KANE258 KIT plus GLD/450plus leak detector, KAL1 general-purpose temp probe & 2 x KPCP clamp-on pipe probes.
KANE258 CPA1 As KANE258 PRO KIT plus ASP3 cooker, fire & grill appliance testing probes & 14102/2 large carry bag replaces standard carry bag.
KANE258 OIL KIT As KANE258 KIT plus KANEMSP manual smoke pump with chart & SP9 smoke papers, 18121 oil gauge kit incl 300psi pressure gauge & 1.5bar vacuum gauge, vent fitting with stopcock, flexible connecting hose, 1/8” & 1/4” adaptors & 20106 backpack.
*Add wireless connectivity to any model for £59.00