The MultiRAE by RAE Systems is an advanced portable 1-6 gas monitor. All models in the series include a pump. The PID sensor has an extended 0 to 5,000 ppm range, 0.1 ppm resolution. There are 25 sensor options for configuration according to requirement. Toxics, VOCs, flammable gas and Oxygen depletion can all be monitored.
Choose a 10.6 EV or 9.8 EV PID lamp. Operate in multi-gas or Benzene-specific mode, providing a Benzene snapshot 0 to 200 ppm, resolution 0.1 ppm.
Wireless versions allow communication of real-time readings and alarm events to a control station.
The MultiRAE can continuously log 6 months of data from 5 sensors, 24/7, at one-minute intervals. Intelligent sensors store calibration information so can be swapped.
Designed for simple operation, featuring a large Monochrome graphical display (128 x 160) with backlighting, driven by icons.
Suitable for confined space entry, industrial hygiene, personal protection, leak detection and plant shutdown.
- Approvals ATEX, IECEx, IECEx/ANZEx & CSA
- Military specification 810G performance standard
- Exotic gas choice, e.g. Ammonia, Chlorine, Formaldehyde & Phosgene
- Gas library > 200 gases for PID sensor & > 50 for catalytic LEL sensor
- Man Down Alarm
- Ingress protection IP65
- Easy maintenance with replaceable sensors, pump, and plug-and-play battery
- Compatible with AutoRAE 2 automatic bump testing and calibration station
- Used Oil & Gas, Aviation Wing Tank entry, Environmental, Chemical, Clandestine Drug Labs, Marine and HAZMAT response.
- Detector with sensors, pump, battery and wireless optional & protective rubber boot, swivel belt clip and filter(s)
- Continuous data logging
- Travel charger (M01-3021-000)/ PC communications adapter
- PC communication cable (410-0203-000)
- AC adapter
- Calibration adapter
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Toolkit with Hex tool and Phillips screwdriver
- PID sensor cap removal tool
- 3 spare external filters
- 6” Flexi probe with an inlet adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- ProRAE Studio II Instrument Configuration & Data Management Software
- Calibration and test certificate
Below are common configurations; others are available. Please get in touch with us.
MBA3-A1C112E-020: Pumped / 10.6 eV PID / LEL / H₂S / CO / O₂ / Li-ion / Non-Wireless/Unit only
MBA3-A1C112E-02G: Pumped / 10.6 eV PID / LEL / H₂S / CO / O₂ / Li-ion / Non-Wireless/With Confined Space & Calibration (4-gas + Iso) Kits
MBA3-A1C112E-320: Pumped / 10.6 eV PID / LEL / H₂S / CO / O₂ / Li-ion / Wireless (868 MHz)/Unit only
MBA3-A1C112E-32G: Pumped / 10.6 eV PID / LEL / H₂S / CO / O₂ / Li-ion / Wireless (868 MHz)/With Confined Space & Calibration (4-gas + Iso) Kits
MBA3-A1C1R3E-020: Pumped / 10.6 eV PID / LEL / CO + H2S / SO2 / O2 / Li-ion / Non-Wireless/Unit only
MBA3-A1C1R3E-320: Pumped / 10.6 eV PID / LEL / CO + H2S / SO2 / O2 / Li-ion / Wireless (868 MHz)/Unit only