Honeywell Impulse XP is now longer made the replacement is the Gas Alert Extreme.
Previous by Neotronics and Zellweger the Impulse XP was a single gas detector for Toxic gas or Oxygen accepting replaceable electrochemical sensors. Sensor life and warranty was two years, battery replacement was needed after three years. With maintenance the life of detector could be extended. The following gases could be detected: Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulphide, Oxygen, Sulphur Dioxide, Chlorine, Hydrogen Cyanide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Ammonia Hydrogen and Phosphine.
The Honeywell Impulse XP had a ultra clear backlit LCD display, showing gas continuous readings and self-test status facility. Also displayed was remaining battery life and calibration time. Self testing of sensor, battery and software, was automatic or user activated. Decay compensation allowed maximum calibration intervals of twelve months. Included was time weight average and short term exposure limit. In the event of a hazard three warning alarms were triggered an audible alarm 95db at 10cm, visual by red LED display and a vibrating alarm.
- Operating Temperature -20°C to +50°C
- Ingress Protection IP54
- Radio Interference Immune
- Temperature compensation and shock protection
- When in operation flash and/or bleep
- Peak hold facility
- Supplied with crocodile clip to prevent loss
- Lithium CR2, 3.0V & Sensor (replaceable)
- Size 93mm (H) x 50mm (W) x 27mm (D) Toxic 81.5g & Oxygen 93.0g