The Drager Polytron 2 XP TOX is now obsolete the equivalent is the Polytron 8000 CLICK HERE
A continuous explosion proof monitor for Toxic gases and Oxygen using electrochemical sensors. Suitable for use hazardous areas. Non-intrusive one man calibration and configuration was performed without opening the transmitter by a infrared remote control or by a hart handheld terminal. Menu access also was possible by the integral buttons.
Drager Polytron 2 XP TOX was supplied with two mounting holes, the electronics encased in a bucket could pulled out enabling easy connection.
There are two models with or without relays. The addition of three relays allows the detector to operate as a independent gas detection system providing two adjustable gas alarm levels and a fault alarm. Enabling triggering of site warning equipment all without the need for wiring to a central controller.
- Outputs are a 4-20mA also digital HART and RS 485 signal output.
- Supply voltage 10 to 32 VDC, 3-wire
- Operating Temperature – 40 to + 150 °F / – 40 to + 65 °C
- Diagnostics and self test features
- Backlit LCD; 2 lines, 20 characters Menu structure and messages in real text
- Fast Response
- ATEX, UL and CSA approved
Without sensor and relays; UL, CSA, ATEX version 4543070
Without sensor, with relays; UL, CSA, ATEX version 4543200