The Drager Saver CF15 & CF10 escape sets are used when the air becomes contaminated with smoke or toxic vapours—supplied with a flame retardant hood with excellent peripheral vision to aid rapid, safe exit from a hazardous environment. Soft bag or hard case versions are available for both models. A fail-safe reducer system provides a 15 or 10-minute constant flow air supply with steel or aluminium cylinders.
The hood can be donned by users with a beard or whilst wearing spectacles or protective goggles. Light and compact, it can be worn over the shoulder or as a chest bag. A valve is automatically triggered when the set bag is opened, allowing instant activation. Saving time and eliminating the need to execute operational tasks whilst distracted by an emergency.
When the cylinder air is nearing empty, a warning whistle sounds. The cylinder can be recharged without specialist tooling using the G 5/8” connector. There is no need to remove the cylinder from the bag to view the charged level or remaining air, as the contents gauge is visible by a transparent window.
The SE versions have an elastic neck seal manufactured from corrosive-resistant rubber to provide extra protection against ozone and diesel fumes in high-temperature engine rooms. Ideal for marine environments. Standard CF Savers can be upgraded to SE models by purchasing a kit.
Supplied in Orange bags with photo-luminescent and reflective bands for increased visibility, enabling operation in dark environments or with anti-static bags, allowing use in explosive atmospheres.
- Little servicing needed
- Cylinder charging pressure 200 bar. Airflow to hood 35-37 litres per minute
- Can be wall-mounted in hazardous areas for fast deployment
- Washable and flame retardant
- Lighter carbon composite cylinder option (15-minute version only)
- Charged cylinders or Norrscope can supply empty to assist transportation
- Tested according to EN 1146:2005 and ISO 23269-1:2008 with CE mark. Anti Static version can be used in ATEX Zone 0
- IMO and SOLAS approvals and ships wheel approval (MED)
- Size: H 260 x L 510 x D 190 mm
Weight (Kg) inclusive of cylinder
- Hard Case Model CF10: 5.9kg, CF15: 6.9kg, CF15CC: Not available
- Soft Bag CF10 :4.2kg, CF15: 5.2kg, CF15CC: 4.5 kg
- CF10 Aluminium 2 Litre 200 bar
- CF15 Steel 3 Litre 200 bar
- CF15CC Carbon composite 3 Litre 200 bar
Looking for an alternative, SEE