The Lalizas Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD) Rescue-Air L15 provides a constant flow 15-minute air supply to escape when the air becomes contaminated with smoke or toxic vapours.
Complies with the amended SOLAS ch.II-2 and the IMO MSC/Circ.849. All vessels on international routes must carry EEBDs on board.
Lalizas Escape 15 features:
- Flame resistant materials, silver in colour to reflect heat and be highly visible.
- Durable and reliable construction with low maintenance
- Full-face hood with peripheral vision fits all persons
- Steady air-flow for 15 minutes with sufficient air delivery rate
- Easy visual access to the pressure gauge
- Working temperature range: -10°C to 65°C
- Easy to refill cylinder – no adaptor required
- Approved to SOLAS Chapter II – 2 and MSC/Circ.849 & designed to meet EN1146:2005 & ISO 23291-1(2008)
Impa Code 330435, 330438
70321 LALIZAS Emergency evacuation Breathing device ESCAPE-15