The Cole Parmer HP-200D-XL-C Digital Hot Plate has microprocessor control, allowing accurate plate temperature monitoring. The “Hot” warning light will flash whenever the plate temperature exceeds 50 °C. An independent safety circuit protects against overheating, and internal electronic components are protected against corrosion.
The housing is shaped for stability, deflecting spills away from the user. Hot plates also feature BioCote antimicrobial protection, which reduces the presence of odour and stain-causing microbes such as bacteria, mould, and fungi on the product surface by up to 99.99%.
- Push buttons and dial settings for fast temperature changes and simple control
- A large plate area accommodates one large vessel or several smaller ones
- Be safe—hot warning light remains active when plugged in while above 50 °C
- BioCote antimicrobial protection is built in for a cleaner, more hygienic product
- 3-year warranty
- New, improved version of CB500
WZ-04807-70 HP-200D-XL-C Ceramic, Digital, 30x50cm Hotplate, 230V (legacy part number CB500)