Carbolite TZF 16/610 High Temperature Three Zone Tube Furnace, heated length 610mm.
Maximum temperature of the TZF 16/610 is 1600C, with a continuous operating temperature of 1500C. Uniform length is 450 mm plus or minus 5c. Maximum power consumption is 8000 watts. Each zone has its own controller and thermocouple, for the end zones, two 3216CC are supplied and for the central zone the 3216P1 controller. Complete with re-transmission of set point.
Carbolite Gero TZF 16/610 model has Silicon Carbide elements, which allow fast heating to operating temperature. Furnaces do not include a work tube customer may have their own or choose from chemically resistant tubes or other and different lengths depending on the application. Furnaces can be bored to accept a specific diameter as standard accepts 90mm outer diameter. Longer tubes allow clearance from the furnace to support accessories necessary for gas insertion and vacuum deployment: work tube seals, plugs, gas or vacuum inlets. Please enquire to Norrscope if unsure.
The TZF heated length is divided into three zones. On a standard single zone tube furnace uniformity drifts towards tube ends. On the TZF range, the uniform zone in the mid-section of the work tube is extended with the use of end zone controllers which track the centre zone for temperature and compensate for heat loss at the ends of the tube. These three control systems balance the power to the heating elements.
- Excellent Uniformity
- Furnace can optionally be mounted vertically by use of an L stand with a controller in a separate control box
- Option Over temperature protection used if the furnace has expensive contents or is left unattended for extensive periods
- A range of other work tubes in various lengths and materials quartz, ceramic, metal, end seals and work tube packages is available for use with modified atmosphere and vacuum. Or for merely aiding heat retention
- Pumps are offered for vacuum application: rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump
- Accessories Insulation plugs & radiation shields to contain heat loss and enhance uniformity
- Hook and strapwork tube support
- Electrical configuration 2 or 3 phase electrical supply possible – specify on order