Carbolite Gero TF1, TF3 Tube Furnaces, maximum temperature 1600°C
TF tube furnaces achieve first-class performance with low power consumption and low case temperature due to the use of high-quality heating elements and thermal insulation design. Maximum temperature of 1600 °C is available.
The range includes small and medium case sizes and two heated lengths in each size. The TF1 are single-zone furnaces, and the TF3 are three-zone furnaces which further extend the uniform heated length.
Work tubes with outside diameters of 60 mm and 100 mm can be fitted. The use of an accessory slide-in work tube protects the heating element and is required to support the workpiece.
3-zone TF3 furnaces provide excellent temperature uniformity resulting from division of the heated length into 3-zones with its own controller and thermocouple. Should vacuum or a modified atmosphere be required, it is necessary to use a slide-in work tube of adequate length needed to fit end seals. In some circumstances, a work tube that has different physical or chemical properties may be required.
The benefit of this design is its flexibility; with the use of tube adapters, the same furnace can be used with a variety of tube diameters.
- 1600°C maximum operating temperature
- Programmable temperature controller with 24 segments
- TF1 fitted with Carbolite Gero EPC3016P1
- TF3 fitted with Carbolite Gero CC-T1
- Over-temperature controller with independent thermocouple
- Ethernet Communications
- TF1 (1-zone) Heated length range from 180 to 600 mm
- TF3 (3-zone) Heated lengths of 450 and 600 mm
- Accepts work tubes with outer diameters from 60 mm up to 100 mm
- Silicon carbide elements ensure fast heat up and excellent temperature uniformity
- Horizontal configuration mounted on the control module
- Furnace body detachable from the control box to allow the use of optional mounting arrangements
- Control module with a 2-metre cable to furnace with plug and socket
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multisegment programmers and data loggers with digital communication options
- A range of additional work tubes end seals and work tube packages for use with modified atmosphere and/or vacuum
- Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump
- A wide selection of tube diameters and materials
- Insulation plugs and radiation shields to prevent heat loss and improve uniformity
- A vertical mounting stand for the furnace body including bracket for mounting the furnace body to customer’s equipment
- 4 m long extension cable to give a total 6 m length of cable between furnace body and control box
- Gas packages with manual valve
- Gas packages with electrically operated valve for up to 3 gases
|Model||Max temp °C||Furnace Ø mm||Heated lengths mm||Uniform length ±5°C mm||Max Power W|