Carbolite Gero Tube Furnace STF 15/450, maximum temperature 1500°C, 450mm heated length. The maximum overall diameter of tube insert is 90mm, single zone.
Heating is provided by Silicon Carbide elements, which allow fast heating to operating temperature. Supplied without a work tube to use with a customers existing tube or work tube packages are available.
The furnace can be bored to accept a specific diameter as standard accepts 60mm or 90mm outer diameter. Longer tubes allow clearance from the furnace to support accessories necessary for gas insertion and vacuum deployment. (Work tube seals, plugs, gas or vacuum inlets). Supplied with a PID 301 controller with single ramp to setpoint and process timer, optional upgrades that allow programming for ramping and RS232, RS485 or Ethernet connectivity available and data loggers.
STF 15 examples of use Novel materials testing for research, testing of electronic components under vacuum or inert atmospheres, sensor heat testings, for example, thermocouples. For applications that require precision uniformity, three-zone versions are available.
- Over-temperature protection used if a furnace has valuable contents or is left unattended for extensive periods
- A range of additional work tubes in various lengths and materials quartz, ceramic, metal, end seals and work tube packages is available for use with modified atmosphere and vacuum. Or for merely aiding heat retention.
- Pumps are offered for vacuum application: rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump
- Insulation plugs & radiation shields to contain heat loss and enhance uniformity
- Electrical configuration 2 or 3 phase electrical supply possible
- Hook and strapwork tube support