Carbolite MTF 12/38/400 small tube furnace 1200c, 400 mm heated length, inbuilt tube 38 mm internal diameter.
Carbolite Gero MTF 12/38/400 is a horizontal Miniature Tube Furnace (MTF), maximum temperature is 1200C, with a continuous operating temperature of 1100C. Heat up time is 25 minutes. Uniform length is 130 mm plus or minus 5c. Featuring an integral wire wound work tube of 38mm internal diameter. Maximum power consumption is 1500 watts.
Common MTF range features
- Inbuilt tube
- Supplied with Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with one ramp to set temperature
- Delayed start / process timer functionality
- Furnaces can have accessories applied such as a work tube inserted, end seals, gas inlet to allow non-oxidising atmosphere or vacuum
- Designed for maximum operator comfort so the full diameter of the work tube can be used, the thermocouple does not get in the way as external from the work tube & heating element
- Furnace range can optionally be mounted vertically by use of an L stand with controller in a separate control box
MTF 12/38/400 standard supplied Horizontal configuration mounted on control module.
Used widely in industry such as testing of novel materials, testing electronics/semiconductors under inert atmospheres or vacuum, testing of temperature sensors such as thermocouples and PT100’s, which may require enhanced thermal uniformity for such us three zone models. SEE
Over temperature protection used if furnace has expensive contents or is left unattended for large periods of time.
Insulation plugs & radiation shields to increase uniformity and combat heat loss.
A range of eight to twenty segment programmable digital controllers and data loggers is available with RS232, RS485 communication options.