Carbolite Gero TF1, TF3 Tube Furnaces with maximum temperatures ranging from 1100°C and 1200°C
The TF tube furnace range incorporates high-quality heating elements and innovative thermal insulation design to achieve first-class performance delivering both reduced case temperatures and power consumption.
The extensive range features three main case sizes, mini, small, and medium, with multiple heated lengths available. Standard models can be configured to function with a single heated zone (TF1) or three heated zones (TF3) to extend the uniform heated length. Each heated zone of the TF3 benefits from its own dedicated controller and thermocouple.
A slide-in accessory work tube is required to protect the heating elements and support the workpiece. The TF range can accommodate work tubes with outside diameters of 32 mm to 125 mm. The variety of available work tubes and the use of tube adapters allow a single furnace to accommodate a variety of tube diameters. The work tubes themselves can easily be exchanged to meet the different physical or chemical requirements of a process.
Optional work tube packages enable users to equip the TF for operation under vacuum or modified atmosphere; for such applications, an extended work tube is required.
- 1100 °C & 1200 °C maximum operating temperatures
- Programmable temperature controller with 24 segments.
- TF1 fitted with Carbolite Gero EPC3016P1
- TF3 fitted with Carbolite Gero CC-T1
- Ethernet Communications
- TF1 (1-zone) Heated length range from 150 to 1200 mm
- TF3 (3-zone) Heated length range from 450 to 1200 mm
- Accepts work tubes with outer diameters from 32 mm up to 125 mm
- Wire elements in high-quality vacuum formed insulation ensure fast heat up, excellent temperature uniformity and short cool downtimes
- Horizontal configuration mounted on control module for heated lengths up to 600 mm
- Furnace body detachable from the control box to allow use of optional mounting arrangements
- Horizontal configuration has a separate control module for heated lengths of 800 mm and above
- Control module with a 2-metre cable to furnace with plug and socket
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multisegment programmers and data loggers with digital communication options
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of additional work tubes end seals and work tube packages is available for use with modified atmosphere and/or vacuum
- Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump
- Wide choice of tube diameters and materials
- Insulation plugs and radiation shields to prevent heat loss and improve uniformity
- A vertical mounting stand for the furnace body including bracket for mounting the furnace body to customer’s equipment
- 4 m long extension cable to give a total 6 m length of cable between furnace body and control box
- Gas packages with manual valve
- Gas packages with electrically operated valve for up to 3 gases
|Model||Max temp °C||Heat-up time mins||Furnace Ø mm||Heated lengths mm||Uniform length ±5°C mm||Max Power W|