This furnace is now obsolete, the replacement range is here.
Carbolite Gero MTF 12/25/250 is a horizontal Miniature Tube Furnace with a maximum temperature of 1200°C, a continuous operating temperature of 1100°C and a heated length of 250mm. Heat up time is 15 minutes. The Uniform length is 60mm plus or minus 5°c. The integral wire-wound work tube is 25mm internal diameter. Maximum power consumption is 1000 watts.
Common MTF range features
- Inbuilt tube
- Supplied with Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with one ramp to set temperature
- Delayed start/process timer functionality
- Furnaces can have accessories applied such as a work tube inserted, end seals, gas inlet to allow a non-oxidising atmosphere or vacuum
- Designed for maximum operator comfort so the total diameter of the work tube can be used, the thermocouple does not get in the way as external from the work tube & the heating element
- Furnace range can optionally be mounted vertically by use of an L stand with the controller in a separate control box
As standard supplied, Horizontal configuration mounted on the control module.
- Over-temperature protection used if the furnace has expensive contents or is left unattended for extensive periods.
- Insulation plugs & radiation shields to increase uniformity and combat heat loss.
- A range of eight to twenty segment programmable digital controllers and data loggers is available with RS232, RS485 communication options.