Carbolite MTF 10/15/130 small tube furnace 1000c, 130mm heated length, inbuilt tube 15mm internal diameter.
Carbolite Gero MTF 10/15/130 is a horizontal Miniature Tube Furnace (MTF), maximum temperature is 1000C, with a continuous operating temperature of 900C. Heat up time is 5 minutes. Uniform length is 30mm plus or minus 5c. Featuring an integral wire wound work tube of 15mm internal diameter. Maximum power consumption is 400 watts.
Common MTF range features
- Inbuilt tube
- Supplied with Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with one ramp to set temperature
- Delayed start / process timer functionality
- Furnaces can have accessories such as plugs to increase uniformity
- Designed for maximum operator comfort so the full diameter of the work tube can be used, the thermocouple does not get in the way as external from the work tube & heating element
- Furnace range can optionally be mounted vertically by use of an L stand with controller in a separate control box
MTF 10/15/130 standard supplied Horizontal configuration mounted on control module.
Over temperature protection used if furnace has expensive contents or is left unattended for large periods of time.
Insulation plugs & radiation shields to increase uniformity and combat heat loss.
A range of eight to twenty segment programmable digital controllers and data loggers is available with RS232, RS485 communication options.