Carbolite AX60 Laboratory Oven, volume 60 litres capacity.
The AX 60 oven can be used continuously at the maximum temperature of 250°C; it includes fan convection which assists fast heating and dispenses heat around the chamber providing superior uniformity. Designed as an entry-level model, options are more limited to cater for elementary work.
Featuring a chamber made from chemically resistant stainless steel with dimensions of height 395 x width 400 x depth 420mm. Heat up time is 25 minutes; air changes per hour is 28. Maximum power is 1500 watts. Two adjustable nickel-chrome plate shelves are supplied with an option for a further four. The controller included is an R38 digital PID, the controller cannot be upgraded, for ramping options, the PF range offers a selection of upgradeable controllers.
An airtight silicone seal prevents heat escape on closing the lever latch door.
- APEX range oven (AX)
- Excellent Uniformity Plus or Minus 5°C at 250°C
- In accordance with BS EN 61010-2-010:2003
- Recovery Time 3 minutes
- Option Over temperature protection used if the oven has expensive contents or is left unattended for significant periods
- Additional Shelves and runners available
- Lockable Door option
- Alternative low Voltage for different countries or power supplies.
- Spares Kits available