Carbolite AX30 Laboratory Oven, volume 30 litres capacity.
Carbolite Gero AX 30 oven can be used continuously at the maximum temperature of 250C, it includes fan convection which assists fast heating and dispenses heat around the chamber providing superior uniformity. Designed as an entry level model, options are more limited to cater for elementary work.
The AX30 chamber is made from chemically resistant stainless steel with dimensions of 295 x 300 x 320mm. Heat up time is 23 minutes, air changes per hour is 65. Maximum power is 1000 watts. Two adjustable nickel-chrome plate shelves are supplied with an option for a further two. The controller included is an R38 digital PID, the controller cannot be upgraded, for ramping options the PF range offers a selection of upgradeable controllers.
An airtight silicone seal prevents heat escape on closing the lever latch door.
- Excellent Uniformity Plus or Minus 5C at 250C
- In accordance with BS EN 61010-2-010:2003
- Recovery Time 3 Mins
- Option Over temperature protection used if oven has expensive contents or is left unattended for large periods of time
- Additional Shelves and runners available
- Lockable Door option
- Alternative low Voltage for different countries or power supplies.
- Spares Kits available