Carbolite Gero PF30 Laboratory Oven, 28 litres capacity.
PF 30 bench-mounted oven with a maximum temperature of 300°C, featuring fan convection which assists rapid heating, recovery and dispensing heat around the chamber enhancing uniformity. Minimum operating temperature ambient plus 30°C.
The chamber is manufactured from chemically resistant stainless steel with dimensions of height 300 x width 290 x depth 320mm. Heat up time is 40 minutes, air changes per hour are 50. Increasing air changes is possible with an air exhaust fan addition used when high fume volumes are present, requiring extraction from the chamber, can be switched off when not in use.
Maximum oven power is 1000 watts. Two nickel-chrome plate shelves are supplied with an option for a further one. The controller included is an R38 digital PID, this can be upgraded to an 8 or 20 segment programmable model, with storage and output options. Or choose the C-T1 touch screen controller which gives 24 segments programmable capability and can be configured to control relays.
- Excellent Uniformity Plus or Minus 5°C at 300°C
- In accordance with BS EN 61010-2-010:2003
- Recovery Time 4 minutes
- An airtight silicone seal prevents heat loss on closing the lever latch door
The main feature of the PF range is the options available that allow customisation of an oven for a specific application
- Ports for Thermocouple insertion
- Cable entry port
- Control Fan Speed
- Stoving and Curing Option used with paints, resins and solvents. Removes volatile solvents from the chamber, includes air exhaust fan and chamber sealing. In an explosion, an additional lightweight relief panel is harmlessly released into the chamber, discharging pressure. Includes OTC and heat cut out if exhaust fan fails. BS EN 1539: 2015 compliant.
- Viewing Window and Light not compatible if the above option chosen.
- Option Over temperature protection for valuable contents or is left unattended for extensive periods
- Moisture Extraction used for drying includes air exhaust fan and chamber sealing to prevent moisture ingress.
- Additional Shelves and runners available
- Lockable Door option
- Safety Door option isolates element and fan power
- Alternative low Voltage for different countries or power supplies.
- Spares Kits available