The 3M Scott Safety ELSA-15-B provides a constant 15-minute air supply for rapid escape from hazardous industrial and marine environments. It is built to be easy to use, dependable, and sturdy, ensuring optimal emergency protection.
Choose from high-visibility PVC or black anti-static polyurethane materials. The ELSA-15-B consists of a cylinder with combined cylinder valve and reducer, supply hose to a constant flow hood, and stowage bag.
The ELSA is activated upon opening the bag, whereby a pin attached to the ELSA hood is released.
- Cubic hood design
- CE marked in accordance with EN 1146:2005
- Orange high visibility or black anti-static standard bag
- MED (Shipswheel) approved
- Nickel plated components
- 207 bar breathing air charging adaptor
- Serviceable components
- Tariff commodity code: 9020009099. Country of origin: UK
- Historic brand: Sabre
1047372 ELSA-15-B Full
2009419 ELSA-15-B Empty
1047373 ELSA-15-B-AS Full
2009420 ELSA-15-B-AS Empty
2024645 ELSA-15-B-Composite Empty