TSI PAN341 Duct Leakage Tester
Prefix for the PAN341 refers to Positive and Negative Duct Accreditation (PANDA) system. Panda 341 is designed to test for air leakage in ducts. Also gauge the performance and efficiency of duct systems enabling compliance with European EN12237, EN1507, EUROVENT 2/2 and USA SMACNA standards.
The PAN315 is the same unit without measuring instruments TA465-P and PVM610. Providing you have these instruments acquiring the PAN315 gives an upgrade to PAN341 capabilities.
Typical users are commissioning engineers, contractors and research and development personal. The unit features a user-adjustable fan speed control enabling rapid charge up of duct system, for quick static testing. Duct leakage testing for both positive and negative pressure is possible. Accuracy of reading measurement as follows: Pressure Measurement 1%, Volume Flow Measurement 2.5% and Barometric Pressure 2%.
PAN 341 is not available in the USA and replaces models PAN321 and PAN311 formerly under the TSI PAN300 series.
Panda 341 Features
- Positive Environmental Impact with Energy savings as a result of deployment.
- Portable size 1,130 mm x 660 mm x 600 mm (44.5 in. x 26 in. x 23.5 in.) Carrying weight 45kg (99lbs). The trolley includes wheels to assist movement.
- Real-time calculation of leakage is automatic
- Simultaneous displays flow leakage rate and static pressure
- Gives a pass/fail indication for a given tightness class
- Automatically corrects actual volume flow leakage rate to Standard Temperature and Pressure (STP)
- Monitors barometric pressure and temperature in real-time
- Data storage can be extracted for analysis
- Compatible with 8934 Portable Printer
EN13779 Ventilation for Buildings—Achieve a good air quality with acceptable installation and running costs
EN12237 Ventilation for Buildings—Ductwork Strenght and Leakage of Circular Sheet Metal Ducts
EN12237 Ventilation for Buildings—Test procedures with measuring methods
HVCA DW/143 Ventilation for Buildings—Guidance document for Ductwork leakage testing
EUROVENT 2/2 Air Leakage Rate in Sheet Metal Air Distribution Systems
SMACNA Sheet Metal And Air Conditioning Contractors National Association