The Stuart SSL2 by Cole Parmer has a side-to-side reciprocating action ideal for vigorous shaking applications. With digital microprocessor speed control, adjustable between 25 to 250 rpm. Continuous running or a specified period can be set using the inbuilt digital timer, from 1 second to 9 hours; once the programmed time is complete, an audible alert sounds.
The cradle system can accommodate different sizes of vessel. Four cushioned quick release cradle bars can be positioned horizontally or vertically for maximum versatility, fitting most Erlenmeyer flasks or bottles. The platform size is 335 x 335 mm, accommodating twelve x 250ml or nine x 500ml or four x 1000ml or two x 2000ml vessels.
A soft-start motor prevents spills and splashes; the side-to-side mixing action is ideal for extractions. In operation, noise is restricted by a quiet drive mechanism. The small footprint permits use in environmental chambers or CO2 incubators.
- Shaking action reciprocating
- Platform dimensions (w x l) 335 x 335mm
- Speed range 25 to 250 rpm
- Orbit amplitude 20mm
- Maximum load 10kg at 200rpm, 5kg at 250rpm
- Operational temperature range +4 to +40°C
- Maximum permissible humidity 80%
- Overall dimensions (w x d x h) 360 x 420 x 270mm
- Net weight 11kg
- Electrical supply 230V, 50Hz, 50W
- IP rating 31
51900-64 SSL2 reciprocating shaker
51900-63 as above 120V