The Noise Guide targets loud conversations by glowing red along and the bottom illuminating. Ideal for open-plan offices to stop workers from being disturbed by talking. Creating noise awareness without verbal prompting, improving the work environment and concentration levels.
- Up to 70% of office workers say they are disturbed by noise.
- More than 50 % say they are interrupted by colleagues.
- Knowledge workers report being interrupted as often as every 10 minutes.
Green indicates the speech is within acceptable limits. Yellow, the speech is approaching the limit. When the ear turns red, it indicates that the speech can disturb colleagues, so you should continue the conversation elsewhere, or speak quieter. The light indication on the bottom part shows the average noise level for a more extended period – typically 15 minutes.
Noise Guide is supplied with table stand and table mount; a wall mount fitting is available as an option. Suitable for indoor use only.
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Measuring Level Range: 30 dB – 120 dB
- Deviation: +/- 3 dB
- Frequency Weighting: Linear, dB(A)
- Time Weighting: Slow
- Dynamic Range RMS: 90 dB and Cpeak detection
- Light Setting: Full Configurable through SoundEar® software
- USB Ports: Micro USB (power & PC connection), USB OTG (log & config.) dB(A)
- Display Data: Slow, Leq(A)15
- Power Supply: 5 Vdc (microUSB) Current Consumption, max 2.5W
- Microphone: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Internal Memory: 16 MB (128 MBit) up to 600 days of log time
- Real-Time Clock: Hi-Precision type with battery backup (CR2032)