The Soundear Classic is ideal for use in classrooms designed to reduce noise levels and increase concentration.
The default warning level is 85 dB, which can be adjusted in 5db steps up to 105db, using the wheel on the unit’s back. The yellow lights illuminate as noise approaches the preset noise limit; once exceeded, the ear turns red and displays with the word “warning”.
Applications: Classrooms, kindergartens, daycare centres, offices and music rooms.
- Makes noise visible
- Easy to understand: when the ear turns red, it is time to quiet down
- Has a positive effect on noise levels
- Easy to use and cost-effective
- Creates a better classroom environment
- Tolerance threshold: ± 1dB
- Set red light warning between 40 – 115 dB
- Yellow light displays 5db before the preset limit
- Power supply connect 240-110v
- Power consumption approximately 3W
- Dimensions 28 x 28 x 6 cm
- Weight 1.5 kg