The Simtronics LT15 is a flashing test lamp for the functional test of flame detectors. The emission spectrum of the lamp allows testing of most UV, IR and UVIR flame detectors. The LT15 activates the Simtronics UV21 R and multi-spectrum infrared flame detectors. The LT15 cannot perform the calibration.
The LT15 housing is manufactured in epoxy-coated aluminium. It holds an electronic board controlling the lamp emission and a rechargeable battery. The emission is modulated to simulate the typical flickering of flames.
A handheld test lamp for use with the Simtronics MultiFlame detector family. An on/off push button is on the handle’s forward part. The LT15 is delivered with a separate fast battery charger and universal power point adapter. LT15 is ATEX approved EExd IICT6-T5 in accordance with the EN 60079-0 and EN 60079-1 (2004) standards. The unit is suitable for use in zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas.
- Lamp emission 180 nm to 5 um, flicker modulated
- Range Typically 2 to 9m (practical test range)
- Lamp type 12 VDC halogen, 100W
- Rechargeable battery 12 VDC, 2 AH Cd/Ni
- ATEX: ATEX II 2 G Ex d llCT6-T5
- Continuous use 10 seconds (4 minutes cooling between usage)
- Charging time 3 hours (approximately)
- Operation -20°C to +60°C
- Ex T6 -20°C to +40°C
- Ex T5 -20°C to +60°C
- Ingress IP66/lP67 DIN 40050
- Housing material Epoxy coated aluminium
- Weight Approx. 2.9 kg
- Tests the whole MultiFlame detector family
- Tests most third-party UV, IR and UVIR devices
- ATEX approved. Suitable for use in zone 1 and 2 hazardous area
- Long test range. Works up to 9 metres, depending on the detector type
- Light-weight construction. Easy transportation
- Universal battery charger. It can be used worldwide