Part of the Sieger brand, which has been around for 40 years and recognised as an innovator in the design and production of gas detectors. This expertise has resulted in the development of the infrared point detector the Searchpoint Optima Plus 2108N4000N.
Designed for use in harsh environments and is ideal for protecting large plants and for use outdoors. There are more than 100,000 units deployed worldwide.
Reaction time to gas detection is fast, the IR sensor has a long life span and requires little maintenance. Used LNG/LPG bottling plants, gas compressor/metering stations, gas turbine power plants and by energy companies.
The Searchpoint Optima Plus features a 4 channel optics block which compensates for environmental changes. If desired the Optima Plus can be integrated into a gas sampling system using flow housing.
- No moving parts
- Low costs of ownership
- Remote gassing cell option for a quick check
- Range of combustibles detected
- Hart inclusive version part 2108N4000H
- Internal fault diagnostics and false alarm rejection algorithms
- Low Power Consumption
- Long IR sensor life
- Drift Free
- 4-20mA output, HART option
- Stainless steel construction
- Event Logging
- Works in inert environments
- Poison resistant
- Approvals ATEX, UL/CSA, IECEx & CU-TR-EX