The Multi Gas Clip Pump-P is a 4 Gas detector with an internal pump and pellistor LEL sensor. Detects hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), oxygen (O2) & combustible gases (LEL).
The MGC P Pump is also designed for comfort. The reduced, sloping shape of the holding area at the bottom of the instrument makes the MGC P Pump a comfortable fit in the hands of your workers. It is fully submersible and simple to operate.
The MGC Pump can go 12 months without being calibrated.
- One-button design and large LCD screen, so it’s easy to read.
- Lightweight & durable – alligator clip clamps on tight
- Will work in inert environments, no need for oxygen
- A powerful but quiet pump draws from up to 75 feet (23 m)
- Stainless steel gas inlet
- Bump/Calibration reminders
- Docking station compatible
- Programmable user ID
- Warranty 2 years
- Manufacturer Gas Clip Technologies
- Country of Origin USA
- H2S 0-100 PPM (0.1 PPM increments)
- CO 0-500 PPM (1 PPM increments)
- Combustible (LEL) 0-100% LEL (0.1% increments)
- O2 0-30% vol (0.1% increments)
- Sensor Type H2S, CO & O2. Plug-in electrochemical cell
- Combustible (LEL). Plug-in pellistor/catalytic bead. Replacement part: MGC-SE-LEL-P
Detector, charger, ten-foot sampling hose, stainless steel diffusion stone, ten additional filters (five hydrophobic and five particulate), calibration certificate and quick start guide.
BUBBLE LABEL-MGC-P-PUMP: Replacement Bubble Label for MGC Pump Pellistor