The Micronics Portaflow 440IP is designed for hostile industrial environments, including demanding external flow and submerged transducer applications for sustained periods of up to 4 months with 1-hour interval logging. Simple to use non-invasive ultrasonic flow meter that clamps onto pipes for closed pipe applications, providing fast and accurate flow measurement. No need to stop any processes causing downtime when installing the unit.
- Carry Case: The PF440IP is supplied in a hard wearing IP67 case
- ‘B’ Transducers: 50mm OD to 2000mm OD pipe, IP68 rated
- Flow Velocity Range: 0.1m/s to 10m/s. Bi-directional subject to pipe size
- Accuracy: -/+ 0.5% to 3% dependent on flow and pipe size
- Turndown Ratio: 200:1
- Transducer Operating Temp: -20°C to +135°C
- Outputs: Isolated 0/4 – 20mA; USB, 5v pulse @ 1 pulse/sec max
- Data Logging: 198,000 data points. Up to 20 named recording blocks. Data is displayed locally in text or graph format. Real-time or stored. Downloaded via USB port to a Windows-based PC.
- Battery Life: >150 hours with continuous measurement and can be programmed to take intermittent readings at intervals of up to 1 hour, enabling the meter to continuously operate on its internal batteries for up to 4 months.
|Part Number||Model||Pipe Sizes [mm OD]||Battery Life [hrs]||Temp. Range|
|800-1001||PF440 IP||50-2000||150||-20°C to +135°C|