9-30672 Kidde AirSense Stratos Micra 100. A two-pipe aspirating smoke detector with a sensitivity scale ranging from 0.003 – 25% obs/m. Classifire 3D Artificial Intelligence allows it to adjust the sensitivity with no external input automatically. This means the product will configure itself to provide high sensitivity in a computer room or reduced sensitivity in a smoky area.
Laser Dust Discrimination (LDDTM) makes this product suitable for a wide range of environments. Status indicators provided for ‘OK’, ‘FIRE’ and ‘Fault’. Fire and Fault relay outputs for interfacing to other fire control equipment. SenseNET network ready. Requires external 24vdc supply. Provided with two installed metal cable glands. Maximum pipework length: 2 x 50m (2 x 25m in high airflow). Number of Sample holes 20: Class A, B or C (10 per sampling pipe). Dimensions mm: 300w x 200h x 85d (including cable glands). Net weight 3.8 kg, colour cream, cable entries 2 x M20. An EN54 spare version is available part number 9-30740. The UL and FM version is part 9-30672-ULF which is also branded under the Air Intelligence name.
9-30764 Kidde Stratos Micra 100 c/w Relay/Input card. As per part number 30672 with the relay/input card (30436) pre-installed. The relay/input card provides four alarm level relays, an additional fault relay and three programmable inputs that can be used for remote reset, remote isolate, PSU monitoring and Classifire override functions. Requires external 24vdc supply. Provided with two installed metal cable glands. Part 9-30764-ULF is the UL and FM version.
Designed to provide very high sensitivity smoke detection in a small package. The detector is designed to fit into a Docking Station. All sampling pipes and cables are connected to the Docking Station as a first fix operation leaving the detector to be fitted during the final commissioning phase if required, ensuring that detectors are less likely to be damaged during the installation.
Upgradable volt-free Fire and Fault relay outputs are available for remote monitoring by local fire detection or BMS systems.
Part of the ASD range by UTC Fire & Security.
- High sensitivity provided by laser-based forward light scatter for reliable early warning
- Single sampling pipe up to 100m in length (still air), overall diameter 27mm
- Unique ClassiFire Perceptive Artificial Intelligence system that dynamically adjusts the detector’s operating parameters, allowing for day to day changes in the protected environment and dust separation system contamination
- Unwanted alarms from dust are avoided using patented Dual Technology LDD 3D3 Laser Dust Discrimination and elimination system
- RS485 communications built-in as standard for networking and remote communications
- CPR, LPCB, VdS, NF & CSIRO approved
- Data storage units
- Prison cells
- Plant rooms
- Air conditioning units
- Equipment racks
- Computer rooms
- Air duct protection
- Heritage property protection
- Critical equipment
- Anti-smoking enforcement
- Motor rooms
- Addressable Protocol Interface Cards APIC
- Command Module available for central monitoring and display
- SenseNet compatible – up to 127 detectors per loop
- Remote Display units available
- Suitable for MatrixScan, a patented software system which provides virtual addressable location detection – e.g. 10 physical detectors would provide up to 45 unique addressable locations.
9-30755-P Micra/Nano filter pack. A pack of 6 cartridge type filters for use with all variants of the Micra 25, Micra 100 and Stratos Nano Aspirating Smoke Detectors. One filter required per unit.
9-30740 Replacement Stratos Micra 100 detector: As per part number 30672 without the docking station (30742) this allows the user to retain the existing docking station in situ and replace the detector easily without disturbing wiring or pipework installations.
9-30742 Replacement Stratos Micra 100 docking station with mounting plate.