Kidde AirSense Stratos Micra 10, part of the ASD range by UTC Fire & Security.
A Single pipe aspirating smoke detector with a sensitivity scale ranging 0.3 – 25% obs/m. Classifire 3D Artificial Intelligence allows it to adjust the sensitivity with no external input automatically. This means the product will configure itself to provide high sensitivity in a computer room or reduced sensitivity in a smoky area.
Laser Dust Discrimination (LDDTM) makes this product suitable for a wide range of environments. Status indicators provided for ‘OK’, ‘FIRE’ and ‘Fault’. Fire and Fault relay outputs for interfacing to other fire control equipment. Non-networkable. Requires external 24vdc supply. Provided with two installed metal cable glands. Maximum pipework length: 50m (25m in high airflow). Number of Sample holes: Class A – 2 Sampling holes, Class B – 4 Sampling holes, C – 10 Sampling holes. Dimensions mm: 140w x 200h x 85d (including cable glands). Net weight 1.7 kg, colour cream, cable entries 2 x M20.
The AirSense Stratos Micra 10 is designed to provide very high sensitivity smoke detection in a small package. The detector is designed to fit into a Docking Station. All sampling pipes and cables are connected to the Docking Station as a first fix operation leaving the detector to be fitted during the final commissioning phase if required, ensuring that detectors are less likely to be damaged during the installation.
Upgradable volt-free Fire and Fault relay outputs are available for remote monitoring by local fire detection or BMS systems.
Part number 9-30725 is the EN54 version, and 9-30725-ULF is the UL version which is also branded under the Air Intelligence name.
- High sensitivity provided by laser-based forward light scatter for reliable early warning
- Single sampling pipe up to 50m in length (still air), overall diameter 27mm
- Unique ClassiFire Perceptive Artificial Intelligence system that dynamically adjusts the detector’s operating parameters, allowing for day to day changes in the protected environment and dust separation system contamination
- Unwanted alarms from dust are avoided using patented Dual Technology LDD 3D3 Laser Dust Discrimination and elimination system
- CPR approved
- Data storage units
- Prison cells
- Plant rooms
- Air conditioning units
- Equipment racks
- Computer rooms
- Air duct protection
- Heritage property protection
- Critical equipment
- Anti-smoking enforcement
- Motor rooms
- Addressable Protocol Interface Cards APIC
- Relay expansion card