The Kidde AirSense Micra 10 is designed to provide very high-sensitivity smoke detection in a small package.
ClassiFire Perceptive Artificial Intelligence ensures that the detector operates at optimum sensitivity for the protected environment without needing a complex setup. This means the product will configure itself to provide high sensitivity in a computer room or reduced sensitivity in a smoky area.
The detector is designed to fit into a Docking Station. All sampling pipes and cables are connected to the Docking Station as a first fix operation leaving the detector to be fitted during the final commissioning phase if required. This ensures that detectors are less likely to be damaged during the installation.
Upgradable volt-free Fire and Fault relay outputs are available for remote monitoring by local fire detection or BMS systems.
- High sensitivity provided by laser-based forward light scatter for reliable early warning
- Single sampling pipe up to 50m in length (still air), overall diameter 27mm
- Unique ClassiFire Perceptive Artificial Intelligence system that dynamically adjusts the detector’s operating parameters, allowing for day-to-day changes in the protected environment and dust separation system contamination
- Unwanted alarms from dust are avoided using patented Dual Technology LDD 3D3 Laser Dust Discrimination and elimination system
- CPR approved
- Colour cream, cable entries 2 x M20.
- Dimensions mm: 140w x 200h x 85d (including cable glands). Net weight 1.7 kg
- Data storage units
- Prison cells
- Plant rooms
- Air conditioning units
- Equipment racks
- Computer rooms
- Air duct protection
- Heritage property protection
- Critical equipment
- Anti-smoking enforcement
- Motor rooms
- Addressable Protocol Interface Cards APIC
- Relay expansion card