The Kane-GCU increases the accuracy of readings. For use with the KANE958 and 988 flue gas analysers.
- Accurate, MCERT compatible NO2 & SO2 measurements (MCERT pending)
- Tests any boiler with flue temperatures up to 1250°C
- 285mm high-temperature flue probe supplied as standard – longer lengths available
- Peltier chiller removes water vapour, stopping NO2 & SO2 absorption loss
- Large water trap & mains power supply enable long-term testing
- 10M extension hose & thermocouple cable enable measurement at the boiler control panel
Supplied with KMCH 285mm high temperature 8mm dia flue probe, KMCE 10M hose & thermocouple extension & GCU1 power supply with 3M lead & UK, EU & USA adaptors.