The Kane 9206 Quintox Emissions Monitor is a customisable platform allowing the commercial flue gas engineer to pick sensors and probes to meet their requirements. The base unit is supplied with the following sensors; Carbon Monoxide H2 compensated 0-4,000ppm and Oxygen 0-25%. CO2 is calculated 0-20%. The unit also reads pressure 0-150 mbar, temperature 0-1100°C and efficiency 0-100%.
The KM9206 handset displays up to 15 lines of data/text by a large graphical display, which can be Bluetooth linked to the base unit, removing the need for cable connection. Up to 5 other electrochemical sensors can be added, plus an IR module.
Location tracking is built-in facilitated by GPS and can store up to 64000 tests. Data can be transferred wirelessly or by a USB connection in real-time using Kane Live software.
Electrochemical Sensor Options: (choose up to 5 )
- KNO1L/Q: Nitric Oxide 0-100ppm (low range)
- KNO1H/Q: Nitric Oxide 0-5,000ppm (high range)
- KNO2/Q: Nitrogen Dioxide 0-1,000ppm
- KSO2L/Q Sulphur Dioxide 0-100ppm (low range)
- KSO2H/Q Sulphur Dioxide 0-5,000ppm (high range)
- KH2S/Q: Hydrogen Sulphide 0-1000ppm
An Infrared module HC105 can be added measuring the following: Carbon Monoxide 0-10% Hydrocarbons 0-5000ppm, Carbon Dioxide 0-20%
- KMCP6 600°C Probe 285mm removable shaft
- KMCLP6 600°C Probe 1-metre removable shaft
- KMCSP6 600°C Smoke Probe 285mm removable shaft
- KMCHLP6 1100°C probe 1-metre removable shaft
- KMCHP6 1100°C Probe 285mm removable shaft
- KMCHSLP6 1100°C Smoke Probe 1m removable shaft
- KMCHSP6 1100°C Smoke Probe 285mm removable shaft
Incorporated Main Purge provides
- Sensor zeroing without removing the probe from the flue
- Refreshment of sensors during extended monitoring
- Automatic sensor over-range protection
- Active Flow Control -Controls pump speed to maintain sample gas flow, compensates for sample pressure fluctuation & filter blocking
- Differential Pressure measurement with Pitot flow calculation
- User selectable languages and standard fuels by country. Further fuel types can be added by inputting calorific values
- EN50379 compliant
Standard Kit includes:
Combustion analyser with Oxygen and CO sensors, handset with a cable connector, battery charger, mains lead, Kane May calibration certificate and manual.
- KMDM110/230 Sample Conditioning Unit
- KMHP1200 Heated Probe
- KMHL3000 Heated Line