Kane 9206 Quintox Emissions Monitor is a customisable platform allowing the commercial flue gas engineer to pick sensors and probes to meet their requirements. The base unit is supplied with an H2 compensated Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor range 0-4,000ppm and Oxygen (O2) sensor 0-25% scale. CO2 is calculated at 0-20%. Pressure 0-150 mbar, temperature 0-1100°C and efficiency 0-100% are all included. The KM9206 handset displays up to 15 lines of data/text by a large graphical display, which can be Bluetooth linked to the base unit, removing the need for cable connection. Up to 5 other electrochemical sensors can be added plus an IR module.
The Kane 9206 flue gas analyser has location tracking built-in facilitated by GPS and can store up to 64000 tests. Data can be transferred wirelessly or by a USB connection in real-time using Kane Live software.
Electrochemical Sensor Options: (choose up to 5 )
- KNO1L/Q: Nitric Oxide 0-100ppm
- KNO1H/Q: Nitric Oxide 0-5,000ppm
- KNO2/Q: Nitrogen Dioxide 0-1,000ppm
- KSO2L/Q Sulphur Dioxide 0-100ppm
- KSO2H/Q Sulphur Dioxide 0-5,000ppm
- KH2S/Q: Hydrogen Sulphide 0-1000ppm
- KMCP6 600°C Probe 285mm removable shaft
- KMCLP6 600°C Probe 1 metre removable shaft
- KMCSP6 600°C Smoke Probe 285mm removable shaft
- KMCHLP6 1100°C probe 1-metre removable shaft
- KMCHP6 1100°C Probe 285mm removable shaft
- KMCHSLP6 1100°C Smoke Probe 1m removable shaft
- KMCHSP6 1100°C Smoke Probe 285mm removable shaft
An Infrared module can be added measuring the following: Carbon Monoxide 0-10% Hydrocarbons 0-5000ppm, Carbon Dioxide 0-20%
Incorporated Main Purge provides
- Sensor zeroing without removing the probe from flue
- Refreshment of sensors during extended monitoring
- Automatic sensor over-range protection
KM 9206 Features
- Active Flow Control -Controls pump speed to maintain sample gas flow, compensates for sample pressure fluctuation & filter blocking
- Differential Pressure measurement with Pitot flow calculation.
- User selectable languages and standard fuels by country. Further fuel types can be added by inputting calorific values
- EN50379 compliant
Standard Kit includes:
Combustion analyser with Oxygen and CO sensors, handset with a cable connector, battery charger, mains lead, Kane May calibration certificate and manual.
KMDM110/230 Sample Conditioning Unit
KMHP1200 Heated Probe
KMHL3000 Heated Line