The Kane 450 flue gas analyser supplied with Hydrogen compensated CO sensor (0-4000ppm) and O2 sensor (0-21%). NO can also be measured too, by adding a 0-100ppm low range or 0-1000ppm high range sensor, ideal for biomass appliances.
Measures; combustion efficiency, CO/CO2 ratio, temperature, pressure, let by and tightness, CO build-up, flue draft and commission testing. Designed for installing and servicing domestic or commercial oil and gas boilers.
A gas leak detector is optional, and kit versions add an infrared printer and carry case.
Operation is by a 16 position rotary dial with parameters shown on a four-line display. Readings store to the internal memory with capacity for 99 combustion tests, 20 pressure tests, 20 temperature tests and 20 room CO tests. Results transfer by Bluetooth or to an infrared printer; both of these features are extra.
Preprogrammed fuels; Natural Gas, 28/35 sec oils, Propane, Butane, LPG and Wood pellets.
Tested to EN50379. Use for BS7967 and TB 143.
- Flue temperature 0-600°C
- Differential pressure (±80mbar) resolution to 0.001
- Flue draught
- Built-in torchlight and backlit display
- Magnetic back for mounting
- Differential thermometer for flow/return
- Hold and store readings
- Ambient CO safety checks
- Warranty extension to 5 years with a service plan
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) 0-20%
- CO/CO2 ratio 0-0.999
- Combustion efficiency
- Excess air
- Temperature 0°C to ±45°C, 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Battery life typically 12 hours with either alkaline or rechargeable NiMH batteries. 12v in-vehicle charger option
- Handset 200 x 45 x 90mm, weight 0.8kg handset with rubber cover
- Probe details; length 300mm including handle, 6mm diameter x 240mm long stainless steel shaft with 3m long neoprene hose. Type K thermocouple
KANE450 Boiler analyser with KMCP2 flue probe, charger, two pressure fittings, manual & calibration certificate.
KANE450NO as above with low range NO sensor.
KANE450 KIT adds, KANEIRP-2 infra-red printer, charger & carry case.
KANE450NO KIT Boiler analyser with low range NO sensor, KANEIRP-2 infra-red printer, charger & carry case.
For data transmission to PC using KANE LIVE software or print out data to a mobile device, using the free Kane printer app.