The Kane 358 has a protective rubber cover with magnets for “hands-free” operation and is supplied with a flue probe with an integral temperature sensor. A low gas flow detector that switches off the analyser’s pump if it detects water entering the analyser from an overfilled water trap.
The large 6 line display showing data and test results based on your actions; the bottom line of the display highlights analyser status at all times. Print out test results using an optional infrared printer or to KANE’s wireless printer App.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-2,000ppm
- Oxygen (O2) 0-21%
- High accuracy differential pressure meter +/- 80mbar
- Differential temperature
These parameters are calculated
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) 0-20%
- CO/CO2 ratio
- Combustion Efficiency
- Excess air
- Rotary dial operation
- Wireless option – connect to KANE LIVE & 3rd party Apps
- Data hold, log & print with user details to optional printer
- Structured let by & tightness tests
- Structured Benchmark new boiler commissioning test
- Install & service oil, domestic gas & biomass appliances
- Combustion performance checks
- Combustion efficiency checks
- Flue Draught
- Natural Gas
- Wood Pellets
- Light oil
KANE358 FGA with CO sensor over-range protection supplied with CP2 combustion probe & USB1 charger.
KANE358 KIT As KANE358 plus KANEIRP-2 infra-red printer & 17820 carry bag.
KANE358 PRO-KIT As KANE358 KIT plus GLD/450plus leak detector, KAL1 general-purpose temp probe & 2 x KPCP clamp-on pipe probes.
KANE358 CPA1 As KANE358 PRO-KIT plus ASP3 cooker, fire & grill appliance testing probes & 14102/2 large carry bag replaces standard carry bag.
KANE358 OIL KIT As KANE358 KIT plus KANEMSP manual smoke pump with chart & SP9 smoke papers, 18121 oil gauge kit incl 300psi pressure gauge & 1.5bar vacuum gauge, vent fitting with stopcock, flexible connecting hose, 1/8” & 1/4” adaptors & 20106 backpack.