Honeywell ToxiRAE Pro LEL by RAE Systems is available with wireless and non-wireless models. The PGM-1820 is a single gas detector fitted with a Catalytic Bead sensor for the detection of combustible gases and vapours. Measurement range is 0-100% LEL with 1% LEL resolution. Now with 55 stored correction factors, allowing precise measurement of the target compound.
Wireless versions have an RF modem, operating on 868 MHz transmitting lower explosive limit readings and alarm status. All models have continuous data logging capability. Three months of storage is possible, based on a log rate of one-minute intervals, which is user adjustable from 1 to 3,600 seconds.
Alarms audible are 95 dB at 30 cm, vibrating and visible alarm – red LEDs. A man down alarm is also included. Alarms are remotely transmitted on wireless models, enabling a secondary level of protection.
The ToxiRAE Pro LEL detects combustible gases and vapours from paints, coatings, fuels, degreasers, adhesives, solvents, resins, etchers, inks, pesticides and herbicides, plus more. Examples of use; chemical plants, confined space entry, hazmat response and environmental cleanup.
- Maintenance is simplified with the filter, sensor and battery all replaceable
- Sensor response time (T90) < 15 second
- Compatible with Norrscope stocked AutoRAE 2 automatic test and calibration system
- Charger option for five monitors
- Device Management with Honeywell Safety Suite
- Ingress protection IP65
- Intrinsically safe, compact, tough and light
- Large display
- Approvals CSA, ATEX, IECEx and China Ex
- Previously supplied by Sperian
- Size 118 x 60 x 30 mm. Weight 235g
Supplied with alligator clip, protective rubber boot, and rechargeable battery installed. Also included: Charging and PC communication cradle with cable, ProRAE studio II software, AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC) and calibration adapter. Along with CD documentation, quick start guide, calibration card, quality certificate and warranty registration card.