The ToxiRAE Pro CO2 by RAE Systems is a single gas detector fitted with a nondispersive infrared sensor to detect Carbon Dioxide. The measurement range is 0 to 50,000 ppm with 100 ppm resolution. Not suitable for use in a hazardous area.
Wireless versions have an RF modem, operating on 868 MHz, allowing monitoring readings and alarms remotely. Data logging is included; up to three months of readings are stored on a minute interval rate, user-configurable between 1 to 3,600 seconds.
- Straightforward to maintain; filter, sensor and battery all easily changed
- Displays CO2 readings real-time and STEL, TWA and peak values
- Simple two-button operation
- Diffusion monitor
- Alarms: red LED visible, audible 95 dB, vibrating, and man down
- Compatible with AutoRAE 2 automatic test and calibration system
- Charger available for five monitors
- Device Management with Honeywell Safety Suite
- Ingress protection IP65
- Intrinsically safe, compact, rugged and light
- Large display
- Two-year warranty. One year on consumables such as sensor and battery
- Size 118 x 60 x 30 mm. Weight 220g
ToxiRAE Pro CO2 supplied with an alligator clip, protective rubber boot, and rechargeable battery installed. Also included: Charging and PC communication cradle with cable, ProRAE studio II software, AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC) and calibration adapter. Along with CD documentation, quick start guide, calibration card, quality certificate and warranty registration card.
Used in landfill, food, drink, wineries, breweries, chemical and water industries.