The TL-2055 is a WideBand IR Test Lamp used to test FS24X, FS20X and FS18X Flame Detectors. Powered by rechargeable batteries, this is an indoor and outdoor test lamp.
Compact portable and explosion-proof with plug-in user-replaceable parts for long operational life. Designed for use in Class I, Div. 1 & 2 area classification indoors or outdoors.
Other manufacturers’ IR Test Lamps should not be used to test Honeywell Fire Sentry flame detectors because they are designed to reject pulsing test lights as false alarm sources.
- Source Output Energy: The gold-plated infrared (IR) reflector lamp generates modulated radiant spectral energy in a broad band of IR wavelengths causing the Detector to ALARM.
- Weight and Size: 4.81 in. diameter x 4.40 in. high and 4 pounds (approx.).
- Housing: Copper-free aluminium (less than 0.4%) with powder-coated paint finish. Weather-proof, Tamper-Resistant. Designed to be Explosion Proof, Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups B, C, D; Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E, F, & G, and Class III, NEMA 3, 4.
- Temperature Range: -30° to +85° C, (-22° to +185° F) Operating and Storage.
- Electrical Connections: To recharge the Test Lamp’s internal 12 VDC battery pack, unscrew the top housing cover and connect the AC/DC wall converter supplied by Fire Sentry Corporation. (Use only the Fire Sentry Corporation AC/DC wall converter, part number PSU-15, which supplies regulated 15 VDC at 1.33 amps.) Plug the 110/220 VAC wall charger into a standard 120/220-volt AC receptacle.
- Warranty: One year from the date of purchase.
- Battery Recharging – Recharge the internal battery pack with Fire Sentry’s Part No. PSU-15 100 – 240 VAC wall charger (see above) includes worldwide interchangeable receptacle plugs. A fully charged battery pack should typically test up to 20 Detectors.
- FOV Reduction – To reduce the Tester’s radiated field-of-view (FOV) for selectively testing Detectors, secure one cylindrical tube around the Tester’s front lid. Lengthening the tube correspondingly reduces the Test Lamp’s radiated energy field of view.
- Replaceable Parts – The IR gold-plated reflector lamp and nickel-metal hydride battery pack are user-replaceable plug-in parts.